Artyom Bologov's Projects
Given my restless/bipolar nature, I'm starting lots of projects—all just to abandon them half a week after. Still, some of them are/were quite fun:
§ Brainfuck Enterprise Solutions
BES is the company I'm a proud CEO of. Its products include:
- a minimalist OS with a shell, file system, and a script engine.
- somewhat opinionated UNIX ed reimplementation.
- Turing-complete Brainfuck meta-interpreter.
- a solid fully embeddable string manipulation library.
- optimizing compiler from Brainfuck to Lisp, just for the purpose of bootstrapping BF Enterprise Solutions' products.
§ Atlas Engineer & Nyxt Work
Projects made as part of Nyxt browser work and abstracted from its code.
- History Tree
- my Bachelor of Arts thesis idea of a browser-global history tree.
- convenience library (not a parser!) for JSON indexing, validation, and discovery.
- symbol listing and binding inspection library.
- custom (GUI too) debugger toolkit for CL.
- And Nyxt itself!
- Lots of things: WebKitGTK interfacing, graphical object inspection, UI framework building.
§ Lisp Libraries and Projects
Several Common Lisp projects and libraries around them. Projects:
- Graven Image
- Portability library for better CLI/text interaction with the running image.
- My polyglot blog engine I wrote about.
- Solving Advent of Code 2021 only using Common Lisp
Libraries. These are mainly built around the projects above, but often are chaotic:
- Auto-generated Telegram Bot API bindings.
- Trivial Toplevel Commands.
- Trivial Toplevel Prompt.
- libpd (Pure Data) bindings.
- Cyrillic transliteration library.
§ My Configs
Configs for everything: